HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG is a light and convenient bag for all cycling enthusiasts. Perfect for both road and MTB enthusiasts.
HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG is produced by hand, so it is characterized by the highest quality of workmanship. Using the right material, makes it work well in all, even the toughest conditions.
HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG is a typical "barbag", which provides convenient access to all the contents carried in it. HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG is stiffened with a HDPE sheet, which makes sure that the bag does not fall down, even when riding in more difficult technical terrain, which unfortunately is the bane of riders using this type of accessories. The HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG will also give you the option of detaching it from the handlebars and taking it with you to the store when you stop to replenish your supplies on long trips. This will minimize the risk of theft of its contents. The HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG comes with a strap so you can hang it on your shoulder and carry it as a convenient pouch.
HIKINGDOG HUSKY BAG is hand sewn from XPAC VX21 material, which is characterized by increased resistance to mechanical damage. It is also partially resistant to unfavourable weather conditions, thanks to which you will be able to fully enjoy its functionality even during a short rainfall. The lining of the bag is waterproof with PU coating, and the Pasamon webbing used to sew it has a width of 25 and 40 mm. It also features durable ITW Nexus and Duraflex buckles.
HIKINGDOG MALAMUTE BAG - key features:
- Perfect for all lovers of cycling, both mountain and road;
- Handmade in a small Warsaw workshop;
- Removable HDPE sheet stiffener;
- Possibility of detachment from handlebar and carrying in a form of comfortable pouch (belt included);
- Made of XPAC VX21 material;
- Increased resistance to mechanical damage and adverse weather conditions;
- Waterproof lining with PU coating;
- 25 and 40 mm wide Pasamon straps;
- Durable ITW Nexus and Duraflex buckles;
- Two small pockets on the sides with quick access;
- Two pockets on the inside of the bag, and a cord for attaching keys;
- External dimensions: approx. 12 × 12 × 26 cm;
- Capacity: approx. 3.7 l (when chimney is maxed out, approx. 4.7 l)