SHIBA BAG - feedbag
The HIKINGDOG SHIBA BAG is a durable model, which will withstand the hardships of the most distant bikepacking journeys. Its advantages will be appreciated by gravel, road and MTB bike lovers.
Thanks to handmade in small Warsaw workshop HIKINGDOG SHIBA BAG will meet the expectations of the most demanding users, who appreciate the high quality of workmanship used bike accessories.
HIKINGDOG SHIBA BAG is a typical "bike feeder", which provides convenient access to all the contents carried in it. HIKINGDOG SHIBA BAG model has a stiffener in the form of EVA foam, which makes the bag does not fall and does not flap, even when riding in more difficult technical terrain, which unfortunately is the bane of riders using this type of accessories.
HIKINGDOG SHIBA BAG handlebar bag is hand sewn from XPAC VX21 material, which is characterized by increased resistance to mechanical damage. It is also partially resistant to unfavorable weather conditions, thanks to which you will be able to fully enjoy its functionality even during rainy days. The bag's lining is waterproof with PU coating, and the Pasamon webbing used for its sewing has a width of 25 mm
HIKINGDOG SHIBA BAG - key features:
- It will be perfect for all cycling enthusiasts, both mountain, road and graveli;
- Handmade in small Warsaw workshop;
- Easy and quick one-handed operation;
- The set has TWO 25 mm TWO-WAY HANDLES for fastening to the handlebars and the bike's sternum and a paracord with a stopper for mounting around the frame's head;
- EVA foam padding;
- Made of X-PAC VX21 material;
- Accommodates 1,0 L NALGENE bottle;
- Increased resistance to mechanical damage and adverse weather conditions;
- Waterproof lining with PU coating;
- 25mm wide Pasamon straps;
- Durable ITW Nexus buckles;
- One small pocket with quick access;
- Bag has a drainage hole for quick drainage of rainwater;
- External dimensions; approx. 10 × 7 × 15-20 cm;