A hippack That's how the idea of sewing a hippack in the spirit of "zero waste" was born.
Hikingdog "wabisabi" hippack is a light and comfortable proposition for all cycling lovers. Perfect for both road and MTB enthusiasts.
Hikingdog hippack is made by hand, so it is characterized by the highest quality. Use of appropriate material makes that it will perform in all, even the most difficult conditions.
Hikingdog kerchief provides convenient access to all contents carried in it. Wabisabi model has additional drawstring straps that make the hippack does not move even during more difficult technical terrain, which unfortunately is a nightmare for cyclists using this type of accessories.
The hikingdog wabisabi hippack is hand sewn from X-PAC, Cordura material, characterized by increased resistance to mechanical damage. It is also partially weatherproof, so you will be able to fully enjoy its functionality even in the pouring rain. The lining of the bag is waterproof with PU coating, and the Pasamon webbing used to sew it has a width of 25 and 40 mm. It also features durable ITW Nexus and Duraflex buckles.
Hikingdog pouch - the most important features:
- It will be perfect for all cycling enthusiasts, both mountain and road;
- Handmade in a small Warsaw workshop;
- Despite the closure on the belly, the hippack has additional straps on the wings, which stabilize the hippack and do not allow it to move as in traditional hippacks;
- Made of X-PAC, Cordura;
- Increased resistance to mechanical damage and adverse weather conditions;
- Waterproof lining with PU coating;
- 25 and 40 mm wide Pasamon straps;
- Durable ITW Nexus and Duraflex buckles;
- Strong Alphatechnology Zippers
- Small front pocket with quick access;
- Four pockets on the inside of the bag, and a cord for attaching keys;
- External dimensions; approx. 25 × 12 × 7 cm;
- Capacity: approx. 2.1 l
Each hippack is different and unique. I put as much effort as possible to make the colors create a coherent whole. It is not possible to personalize this product!